Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY) PT Raised to GBP12.15 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
HSBC analyst Joseph Thomas raised the price target on Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (OTC: GHGUY) to GBP12.15 (from GBP11.10) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (LOGI) to Buy, 'Strong cash flow prospects not reflected in shares'
- Trevali Mining Corp. (TV:CN) (TREVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$0.90 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Aurora Cannabis (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$4 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!