Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY) PT Lowered to GBP9.50 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
RBC Capital analyst Stephanie D'Ath lowered the price target on Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (OTC: GHGUY) to GBP9.50 (from GBP12.30) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Post AG (DPW:GR) (DPSGY) PT Lowered to EUR50 at BofA Securities
- Telenor ASA (TEL:NO) (TELNY) PT Lowered to NOK135 at UBS
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR61 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!