Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,023 at Citi
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Citi analyst Roland Shu raised the price target on Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) to NT$1,023.00 (from NT$1,010.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $313 at Goldman Sachs
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd. (2196:HK) PT Lowered to HK$54 at Morgan Stanley
- UBS AG (UBSG:SW) (UBS) PT Raised to CHF18.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!