Global Equities' Chowdhry Sees Two Versions of Tesla's (TSLA) CyberTruck, With a March Reveal
- S&P 500 ends near flat; focus on outlook for higher rates
- Time to load up on mega-caps again - Goldman Sachs
- Tesla (TSLA) stock falls as Q3 deliveries fall short of analyst estimates
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: More room for correction in October
- Bank of America sees S&P 500 falling below 4200 before a year-end rally
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry expects Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CyberTruck to have two versions and the company to hold a special virtual event in March 2022 on the highly-anticipated new vehicle.
Chowdhry expects one of the CyberTruck versions to be about 15-20% smaller and both versions to have "significant tweaks" to the original design.
The analyst notes Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ: STLD) is the sole supplier to both versions of CyberTruck Exoskeleton Steel. The companies plants in Texas are about 100 miles apart, which gives the companies logistics and working capital advantages.
Chowdhry does not expect the company to provide CyberTruck details on the earnings call, but wait until a special March event.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating and $1,500.00 price target on TSLA.
Shares of Tesla closed at $1106.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Lowered to $310 at CFRA
- UBS raises Amazon price target, cites positive outlook on Prime Video Ads
- These 10 stocks are BofA's top ideas for Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!