Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) (GLCNF) PT Raised to GBP6.40 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
JPMorgan analyst Dominic O'Kane raised the price target on Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) (OTC: GLCNF) to GBP6.40 (from GBP6.30) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR95 at Citi
- Pakuwon Jati Tbk (PWON:IJ) (PTPKF) PT Lowered to IDR670 at Citi
- China Everbright Environment Group Ltd (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Lowered to HK$4.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!