GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Raised to GBP16.75 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Barclays analyst Emily Field raised the price target on GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (NYSE: GSK) to GBP16.75 (from GBP16.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Lowered to INR350 at Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bharti Airtel Ltd (BHARTI:IN) to Buy
- Elior Group SA (ELIOR:FP) PT Lowered to EUR3.20 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!