Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (GJF:NO) (GJNSY) PT Raised to NOK225 at Berenberg
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Berenberg analyst Michael Huttner raised the price target on Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (GJF:NO) (OTC: GJNSY) to NOK225.00 (from NOK220.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CD Projekt SA (CDR:WA) (OTGLF) PT Lowered to PLN118 at Credit Suisse
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP9.42 at Jefferies
- Funding Circle Holdings Plc. (FCH:LN) (FDCHF) PT Lowered to GBP1.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!