Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (GJF:NO) (GJNSY) PT Raised to NOK180 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst Jonathan Denham raised the price target on Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (GJF:NO) (OTC: GJNSY) to NOK180.00 (from NOK175.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aritzia Inc (ATZ:CN) (ATZAF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
- Kontoor Brands (KTB) PT Raised to $70 at Piper Sandler, Benefiting from Denim Expansion
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR52 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!