Gilead Sciences (GILD) PT Raised to $141 at Nomura
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
Nomura Securities analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) to $141.00 (from $130.00) given his bullish view on Sovaldi.
Somaiya commented, "We raise our TP on GILD to $141, from $130, on strength of prescription data for Sovaldi and our assumptions for peak sales of $22bn (up from $16bn) based on launch of new two-drug and three-drug HCV combos in 2017 and 2018, respectively. We expect Phase I/II data by year-end to confirm their ability to maintain cure rates above 90%, while reducing treatment duration to six weeks. Our revised model strengthens our view that GILD is the most attractively priced large-cap growth stock in the healthcare industry, with a 2015E P/E of 11.2x. With free cash flow expected to reach ~$8.8bn in 2014 and ~$13bn in 2015, we believe GILD will not only continue to aggressively buy back shares, but also introduce a dividend in 2015."
The firm maintained FY14E EPS at $7.5; FY15E EPS at $8.14.
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $85.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthEquity, Inc (HQY) PT Raised to $73 at Baird, Called 'New Bullish Fresh Pick'
- The Sage Group Plc. (SGE:LN) (SGGEF) PT Raised to GBP9.20 at HSBC
- Airtac International (1590:TT) PT Raised to NT$880 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNomura, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!