Gibson Energy (GEI:CN) (GBNXF) PT Raised to Cdn$25 at CIBC
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
CIBC analyst Robert Catellier raised the price target on Gibson Energy (GEI:CN) (OTC: GBNXF) to Cdn$25.00 (from Cdn$23.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Lowered to AUD1.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
- Camtek (CAMT) PT Raised to $44 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!