Gibson Energy (GEI:CN) (GBNXF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at National Bank Financial
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
National Bank Financial analyst Patrick Kenny raised the price target on Gibson Energy (GEI:CN) (OTC: GBNXF) to Cdn$24.00 (from Cdn$23.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK230 at HSBC
- Birchcliff Energy Ltd. (BIR:CN) (BIREF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at National Bank Financial
- Superdry Plc. (SDRY:LN) (SEPGY) PT Raised to GBP2.80 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!