Gestamp (GEST:SM) (GMPUF) PT Raised to EUR4.30 at UBS
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
UBS analyst Benedikt Baumann raised the price target on Gestamp (GEST:SM) (OTC: GMPUF) to EUR4.30 (from EUR2.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
- LG Innotek Co Ltd. (011070:KS) PT Raised to KRW120,000 at Citi
- Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!