George Weston (WN:CN) (WNGRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$115 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Scotiabank analyst Patricia Baker lowered the price target on George Weston (WN:CN) (OTC: WNGRF) to Cdn$115.00 (from Cdn$117.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Textron (TXT) to Outperform
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Corning (GLW) to Overweight
- CIBC Upgrades Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc. (ZZZ:CN) (SCCAF) to Outperformer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!