Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) PT Raised to DKK2,270 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Goldman Sachs analyst Graig Suvannavejh raised the price target on Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (NASDAQ: GMAB) to DKK2,270.00 (from DKK2,015.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- T&D Holdings Inc (8795:JP) (TDHOY) PT Raised to JPY1,580 at Morgan Stanley
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP4.65 at Credit Suisse
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!