General Mills (GIS) PT Raised to $85 at BMO Capital; 'Rock Solid'
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Kenneth Zaslow raised the price target on General Mills (NYSE: GIS) to $85.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating following results and guidance.
The analyst commented, "First, GIS 1Q/2023 EPS of $1.11 far exceeded consensus of $1.00 as more muted elasticity drove far better performance in North American Retail, more than offset supply constraints in Pet, and led to gross margin expansion. Second, despite increasing its inflation expectation, GIS increased its F2023 constant currency EPS outlook to $4.02-4.14 (2-5%) from $3.94-$4.06. Third, we increased our target price yet again, reflecting our upwardly revised outlook."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Misumi Group (9962:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,200 at Citi
- Lens Technology Co Ltd (300433:CH) PT Raised to RMB11.60 at Credit Suisse
- CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd. (1093:HK) (CHJTF) PT Raised to HK$13 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!