Genel Energy Plc (GENL:LN) (GEGYF) PT Raised to GBP2.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Canaccord Genuity analyst Charlie Sharp raised the price target on Genel Energy Plc (GENL:LN) (OTC: GEGYF) to GBP2.25 (from GBP2.10) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota Industries Corp. (6201:JP) (TYIDF) PT Raised to JPY11,500 at Macquarie
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,390 at Macquarie
- Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) PT Raised to EUR97 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!