Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Raised to HK$57.90 at Citi
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Citi analyst Jeff Chung raised the price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF) to HK$57.90 (from HK$41.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telstra Corp. (TLS:AU) (TLSYY) PT Raised to AUD5.10 at HSBC
- L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Raised to HK$33 at HSBC
- Newcrest Mining Ltd. (NCM:AU) (NCMGY) PT Raised to AUD31 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!