Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Raised to HK$52.25 at Citi
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Citi analyst Jeff Chung raised the price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF) to HK$52.25 (from HK$51.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd (4552:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,800 at Morgan Stanley
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR120 at Berenberg
- Barclays Upgrades Unite Group (UTG:LN) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!