Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Raised to HK$41 at Citi
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Citi analyst Jeff Chung raised the price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF) to HK$41.00 (from HK$30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Lowered to INR725 at Macquarie
- Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (RDEIY) PT Raised to EUR14.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Makita Corp. (6586:JP) (MKTAY) PT Lowered to JPY5,900 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!