Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Raised to HK$19.90 at Citi
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Citi analyst Jeff Chung raised the price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF) to HK$19.90 (from HK$16.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maisons du Monde SA (MDM:FP) PT Raised to EUR25.40 at Societe Generale
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR10 at RBC Capital
- Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Lowered to EUR52 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!