Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Lowered to HK$28.30 at CMB International Securities
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
CMB International Securities analyst Jack Bai lowered the price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF) to HK$28.30 (from HK$35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR11.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Cochlear Ltd. (COH:AU) (CHEOY) PT Raised to AUD236 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!