Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Lowered to HK$27 at Credit Suisse
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Credit Suisse analyst Bin Wang lowered the price target on Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (OTC: GELYF) to HK$27.00 (from HK$33.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) PT Raised to EUR42 at Goldman Sachs
- Hermes International (HRMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,080 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!