Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF545 at Barclays
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar nurses losses as 'mean reversion' trade widens
Barclays raised its price target on Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (OTC: GBERY) to CHF545.00 (from CHF540.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at National Bank Financial
- CLSA Downgrades J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd (3086:JP) (JFROF) to Underperform (4)
- Teleperformance (TEP:FP) (TLPFY) PT Raised to EUR370 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!