Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF518 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs analyst Daniela Costa raised the price target on Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (OTC: GBERY) to CHF518.00 (from CHF463.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yokohama Rubber Co (5101:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,300 at Morgan Stanley
- MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc (8725:JP) (MSADY) PT Raised to JPY3,670 at Morgan Stanley
- UBS Downgrades Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!