Gazprom PJSC (OGZD:LI) (OGZPY) PT Raised to $9.40 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Morgan Stanley analyst Igor Kuzmin raised the price target on Gazprom PJSC (OGZD:LI) (OTC: OGZPY) to $9.40 (from $8.80) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Stifel
- Dino Polska S.A. (DNP:WA) (DNOPY) PT Lowered to PLN282 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!