Gazprom PJSC (OGZD:LI) (OGZPY) PT Raised to $6.30 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Credit Suisse analyst Thomas Adolff raised the price target on Gazprom PJSC (OGZD:LI) (OTC: OGZPY) to $6.30 (from $5.70) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NMDC Ltd (NMDC:IN) PT Raised to INR186 at Credit Suisse
- Thyssenkrupp AG (TKA:GR) (TYEKF) PT Raised to EUR16 at Jefferies
- ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) PT Raised to AUD45.95 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!