GameStop (GME) Should Use Spike to Raise Money - Analyst
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, GameStop (NYSE: GME) analyst Anthony Chukuba from Loop Capital said the company should use the stock spike to raise money. The analyst dropped coverage on the stock related to the recent surge. "I'm a fundamental analyst, not a technical analyst," he said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Downgrades GameStop (GME) to Sell, 'Reddit trading surge likely to fade as digital threats increases'
- Booking (BKNG) Upgraded to a 'Buy' at Jefferies as Travel Expected to Rebound in 2H2021
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!