Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (GLPEY) PT Raised to EUR11.10 at Morgan Stanley
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Morgan Stanley analyst Sasikanth Chilukuru raised the price target on Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (OTC: GLPEY) to EUR11.10 (from EUR10.10) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSC:CN) (GSS) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$10 at Canaccord Genuity
- Endeavour Mining Corp. (EDV:CN) (EDVMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$42 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!