Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (GLPEY) PT Raised to EUR11 at Societe Generale
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Societe Generale analyst Raphael Dubois raised the price target on Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (OTC: GLPEY) to EUR11.00 (from EUR10.30) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SLM Solutions Group AG (AM3D:GR) (SLGRF) PT Raised to EUR30 at Deutsche Bank
- Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd (7181:JP) (JPPIF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Jefferies
- Magna Intl (MG:CN) (MGA) PT Raised to $110 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!