Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.50 at Macquarie
- Wall St opens higher, led by tech shares
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Macquarie analyst Hayden Bairstow raised the price target on Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) to AUD4.50 (from AUD4.20) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MindBeacon Holdings Inc (MBCN:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$10 at TD Securities
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASURB:MM) (ASR) PT Raised to Peso375 at JPMorgan
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (OMAB:MM) (OMAB) PT Raised to Peso160 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!