Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd (27:HK) (GXYEF) PT Lowered to HK$65.40 at Credit Suisse
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Credit Suisse analyst Kenneth Fong lowered the price target on Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd (27:HK) (OTC: GXYEF) to HK$65.40 (from HK$69.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Overweight
- Beazley Plc. (BEZ:LN) (BZLYF) PT Raised to GBP4.50 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!