Galapagos NV (GLPG:NA) (GLPG) PT Raised to EUR77 at UBS
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) Reportedly in Advanced Talks to Acquire VMWare (VMW), Analysts Mostly Positive
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: Snap's Warning Sends Shivers Throughout Tech; Zoom Gains on Results (more...)
UBS analyst Laura Sutcliffe raised the price target on Galapagos NV (GLPG:NA) (NASDAQ: GLPG) to EUR77.00 (from EUR75.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moonpig Group PLC (MOON:LN) PT Raised to GBP4 at Citi
- Idorsia (IDIA:SW) (IDRSF) PT Raised to CHF33 at Citi
- UPDATE: Bernstein Starts Zillow Group (ZG) at Underperform, Likes the Business, Fears Potential Maturity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!