Gail (India) Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (GAILF) PT Lowered to INR160 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street bounces back as Treasury yields dip
- Apple Falls 4% on Report It Will Not Ramp Up iPhone 14 Production, Analyst Not Surprised
- Biogen (BIIB) Surges After 'Best-Case' Alzheimer's Drug Trial Results; Stock Earns Several Upgrades
- Europe Stock Outflows 'Worse Than During COVID Panic' - Citi
- S&P 500 Index: Technicals Point Toward New YTD Lows - BofA
Credit Suisse analyst Anubhav Aggarwal lowered the price target on Gail (India) Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (OTC: GAILF) to INR160.00 (from INR168.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cintas (CTAS) PT Raised to $435 at Stifel; 'Operating Momentum Continues Despite Macro'
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802:JP) (MITEY) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Goldman Sachs
- Lynas Rare Earths Ltd (LYC:AU) (LYSDY) PT Lowered to AUD11 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!