GUD Holdings Ltd. (GUD:AU) PT Lowered to AUD16.40 at Credit Suisse
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Credit Suisse analyst Daniel Coughlan lowered the price target on GUD Holdings Ltd. (GUD:AU) to AUD16.40 (from AUD17.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI) to Neutral
- Kirin Holdings Co Ltd (2503:JP) (KNBWY) PT Raised to JPY2,440 at CLSA
- ASICS Corporation (7936:JP) (ASCCY) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!