GPT Group (GPT:AU) (GPTGF) PT Raised to AUD4.80 at UBS
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
UBS analyst Tom Allen raised the price target on GPT Group (GPT:AU) (OTC: GPTGF) to AUD4.80 (from AUD4.55) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Buy
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Lowered to EUR16.75 at HSBC
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Raised to EUR60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!