GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at CIBC
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
CIBC analyst Kevin Chiang raised the price target on GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (NYSE: GFL) to Cdn$47.00 (from Cdn$42.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Outperform
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP1.95 at UBS
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,146 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!