GF Securities Co Ltd (1776:HK) PT Raised to HK$13.10 at CMB International Securities
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
CMB International Securities analyst Karen Sui raised the price target on GF Securities Co Ltd (1776:HK) to HK$13.10 (from HK$11.60) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,900 at Citi
- Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) PT Raised to AUD16.98 at CLSA
- Shree Cement Ltd (SRCM:IN) PT Raised to INR32,500 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!