GEA Group AG (G1A:GR) (GEAGY) PT Raised to EUR29 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Deutsche Bank analyst Gael de-Bray raised the price target on GEA Group AG (G1A:GR) (OTC: GEAGY) to EUR29.00 (from EUR27.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cineworld Group Plc. (CINE:LN) (CNWGY) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at Jefferies
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- Dongfeng Motor (489:HK) (DNFGY) PT Raised to HK$8 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!