G8 Education Ltd. (GEM:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.13 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Canaccord Genuity analyst Aaron Muller lowered the price target on G8 Education Ltd. (GEM:AU) to AUD1.13 (from AUD1.45) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,800 at HSBC
- Tianqi Lithium Corp (002466:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!