Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$49.40 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
CLSA analyst Timothy Lee raised the price target on Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) to HK$49.40 (from HK$48.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sienna Senior Living Inc. (SIA:CN) (LWSCF) PT Raised to Cdn$16.50 at Scotiabank
- WPT Industrial REIT (WIR-U:CN) (WPTIF) PT Raised to $18.50 at RBC Capital
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!