Future PLC (FUTR:LN) PT Raised to GBP38.02 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Deutsche Bank analyst Simon Davies raised the price target on Future PLC (FUTR:LN) to GBP38.02 (from GBP33.21) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR178 at Deutsche Bank
- Assa Abloy AB (ASSAB:SS) (ASAZY) PT Raised to SEK260 at Deutsche Bank
- Jefferies Upgrades Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!