Future PLC (FUTR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP39 at Barclays
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Barclays analyst Julien Roch lowered the price target on Future PLC (FUTR:LN) to GBP39.00 (from GBP41.70) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Z Holdings Corporation (4689:JP) (YAHOY) PT Lowered to JPY1,000 at Citi
- Ebara Corp. (6361:JP) (EBCOY) PT Lowered to JPY7,000 at Citi
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Raised to Cdn$18.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!