Funding Circle Holdings Plc. (FCH:LN) (FDCHF) PT Lowered to GBP1.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Goldman Sachs analyst Mohammed Moawalla lowered the price target on Funding Circle Holdings Plc. (FCH:LN) (OTC: FDCHF) to GBP1.60 (from GBP1.80) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) PT Lowered to $234 at Vertical Research Partners
- Fix Price Group Ltd (FIXP:LI) PT Lowered to $8.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK123 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!