Fujitsu General Limited (6755:JP) (FGELF) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Goldman Sachs
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Goldman Sachs analyst Yuichiro Isayama raised the price target on Fujitsu General Limited (6755:JP) (OTC: FGELF) to JPY3,200.00 (from JPY2,900.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Lowered to EUR35.50 at Credit Suisse
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Credit Suisse
- Schneider Electric SE (SU:FP) (SBGSY) PT Raised to EUR160 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!