Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE:GR) (FUPBY) PT Raised to EUR41 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Credit Suisse analyst Samuel Perry raised the price target on Fuchs Petrolub SE (FPE:GR) (OTC: FUPBY) to EUR41.00 (from EUR35.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP:CN) (CP) PT Lowered to Cdn$525 at TD Securities
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) PT Raised to $2,700 at Jefferies Into Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!