Fubon Financial Holding (2881:TT) (FUISF) PT Raised to NT$54.40 at UBS
- Futures fall on growing fears of recession
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Apple (AAPL): Morgan Stanley cuts iPhone estimates again, expects revenue miss
UBS analyst Alex Ye raised the price target on Fubon Financial Holding (2881:TT) (OTC: FUISF) to NT$54.40 (from NT$52.20) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kerry Properties (683:HK) (KRYPY) PT Lowered to HK$24 at Morgan Stanley
- Equinox Gold (EQX:CN) (EQXFF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.50 at BMO Capital
- New World Development (17:HK) (NDVLF) PT Lowered to HK$20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!