Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Raised to GBP8 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street set to drop at open after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- Oil falls 1% amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
RBC Capital analyst Tyler Broda raised the price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) to GBP8.00 (from GBP7.75) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- McPhersons Limited (MCP:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.25 at CLSA
- AltaGas Ltd. (ALA:CN) (ATGFF) PT Raised to Cdn$31 at RBC Capital
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$18.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!