Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Raised to GBP6 at JPMorgan
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
JPMorgan analyst Patrick Jones raised the price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) to GBP6.00 (from GBP5.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- Granite Real Estate Investment Trust (GRT-U:CN) (GRP) PT Raised to Cdn$107 at Canaccord Genuity
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Lowered to GBP16.40 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!