Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Raised to GBP6 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Patrick Jones raised the price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) to GBP6.00 (from GBP5.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Lowered to GBP9.50 at JPMorgan
- Gibson Energy (GEI:CN) (GBNXF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at National Bank Financial
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$27 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!