Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Lowered to GBP9.50 at JPMorgan
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
JPMorgan analyst Patrick Jones lowered the price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) to GBP9.50 (from GBP10.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR305 at Goldman Sachs
- Berger Paints India Ltd. (BRGR:IN) PT Raised to INR710 at Macquarie
- Avenue Supermarts (DMART:IN) PT Raised to INR4,850 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!