Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Lowered to GBP580 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Goldman Sachs analyst Eugene King lowered the price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) to GBP580.00 (from GBP670.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP26 at JPMorgan
- Choice Properties (CHP-U:CN) (PPRQF) PT Raised to Cdn$15.50 at Scotiabank
- Samsung C&T Corp (028260:KS) PT Raised to KRW165,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!