Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (FNLPF) PT Lowered to GBP580 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Goldman Sachs analyst Eugene King lowered the price target on Fresnillo Plc. (FRES:LN) (OTC: FNLPF) to GBP580.00 (from GBP670.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
- Berenberg Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) to Hold
- Scor SE (SCR:FP) (SCRYY) PT Raised to EUR31.90 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!